Sunday, October 2, 2011

Trev&Meg

I'm the youngest of 5, and my sweet older brother got married on Friday! My oldest sister got married when I was like 9 and then my other two siblings I was younger and wasn't as into photography at the time. So it's been a few years, I have a new camera and I was soooo ready to be taking pictures at his wedding! I wasn't the main photographer but it was such great practice and I feel like I'm learning SO MUCH about my camera and in photoshop. I downloaded some actions from Michelle Kane Photography, and I'm LOVING it! Well I hope that was long enough for ya..

I took some engagement pictures, then we had a dinner the night before with close family and friends, and then the wedding day at the temple and the reception! I'm so happy for him and his new wifey Megan! They're such a fun couple and so perfect for each other! Here are a few of my favorites:

My sister Julia was in charge of flowers and table decorations for the dinner the night before and seriously did the cutest job ever!
My other brother Grady and his wife! Still so in love!
I taught my nephews about making wishes by tossing pennies into fountains!
Have you seen a happier expression on a groom's face?! This was right after he FIST PUMPED while kissing her. I think he's in love?
I LOVE this shot! We were all being posed on the stairs by the real photographer, and they were looking up at all their family and friends laughing! So candid and cute of them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment