Sunday, October 30, 2011

Kendall’s!

This lovely family asked me to take their pictures a couple weeks ago and I happily obliged! I’m so new at this stuff and they were seriously so helpful it made it fantastic. I’d never worked with such a big group, and they had poses they showed me they wanted and really made it a great experience! There are seriously SO MANY options and poses to do while taking pictures, so having a lot set out before helped us not forget what we wanted and make sure we got exactly what we wanted!

SONY DSC
This top picture and the one below are the same, I just cropped it! And Look at this setting! It’s fantastic! It’s their backyard! I had a friend asking me where we went and seriously didn’t believe me when I said it was their house!SONY DSC                       _DSC4376
Ok not to brag but I’m going to show you a before and after because this was seriously the best one I’ve done! So above is the straight out of camera (SOOC) shot.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC
Kendall siblings!
SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I saw these birds flying and new I had to hurry and get this shot! I love it!
SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       5 grandsons! I’ve got to say, that just seems like a party! I’ll have 5 nephews by February and taking these pictures just made me all the more excited!SONY DSC                       SONY DSC


I love that I’m learning so much still and it just seems never ending! The day before I went over and AJ and I came up with poses and I got good settings set up on my camera! Then with that many kids I had to do a lot of head swapping and work on photoshop! Plus just working with that many people was a really good experience! So this session seriously broadened my horizons a ton it felt like!

No comments:

Post a Comment