Sunday, March 13, 2011

Princess vs. Villains

Ok I loved the CONCEPT of this shoot. It was forever ago and I was just learning about photography..once I get a better camera and now that I know more I’d love to do this again, but it was so clever I couldn’t wait to do it!

What we did was get girls that looked like a certain princess and got dresses to go with that princess! took pictures of them as a princess, changed their dresses then dressed them up like the same villain from the movie!

so here is how my “make believe” photo sessions started..

Cinderella vs. Evil Step Mother

a2a3

Sleeping Beauty vs. Malifecent

b1b2b4

Meg vs. Hades

c2c3

Snow White vs. The Evil Queen

cr2cr1cr5

Belle vs. Gaston

l1l2

Tinkerbell vs. Hook

s1s2

Jazmine vs. Jafar

w2w1

No comments:

Post a Comment